Russian Academy of Sciences
Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry
Ministry of natural resources and environmental protection of the Respublic of Belarus
Belarusian Research Institute of Geological Exploration
Ore potential of alkaline, kimberlite and carbonatite magmatism.
School «Geochemistry of Alkaline rocks»
9 September 2011, Moscow,
12-16 September 2011, Minsk
Dear colleagues! We invite you to participate in the International conference « Ore potential of alkaline, kimberlite and carbonatite magmatism » as a part of the school «Geochemistry of Alkaline rocks».
The following themes are suggested:
· Genesis of alkaline magmatism: general veiw
· Potassium alkaline rocks, lampoites and kimberlites
· Geochemistry, petrology and ore potential of alkaline-carbonatitic series
· Geochemistry and petrology of mafic- and ultramafic rocks
· Geochemistry, petrology and ore potential of granitoids
· Mineralogy of alkaline rocks and carbonatites
· The experimental data for alkaline rocks petrogenesis
|Download printing version|
The deadline for registration is 31/05/2011. Participants can register by sending Registration forms to e-mail: Alkaline2011@gmail.com
Abstracts and summarys will be published in a special book and by way of e-print on the Conference web-site http://alkaline2011.web.ru/. Abstracts and summaries in Russian are welcome, but not necessary for not Russian-speaking participants.
The abstract submission deadline is 31/05/2011. Guidelines for abstract will be available on the Conference web-site and in the second circular.
Organizing committee will confirm your participation and abstract submission by the way of publishing on the Conference web-site
Please contact the organizing committee for hotel booking in advance.